Version 1.1 of LightShow Pi has been released. It contains the following changes that have been made over the past few months thanks to an AWESOME community!
- piFM support (thanks to )
- audio-in support (thanks to
- command line play-list generator (thanks to )
- enhancements to preshow configuration, including per-channel control (thanks to )
- support for expansion cards, including mcp23s17,mcp23017 (thanks to Chris Usey)
- updated to support RPi B+ (thanks to )
- clarification on comments and in-code documentation (thanks to , , and )
- other misc bug fixes (see Issues list for more details)
As of this posting, all of the above changes are in the stable branch, which you can update using git with the following command from your install location:
git fetch && git checkout stable
There is also a Version 1.1 branch that will capture the current stable branch, while the stable branch will continue to be updated as new features are added and considered “stable”.
Thanks again for an awesome community! Looking forward to all the light shows this December!
P.S. I’ve pulled in the first version of‘s awesome web ui – still testing things there, but you can take an early look if interested at the webui branch:
git fetch && git checkout webui